Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Sweden Eliminated

Well it's official Sweden has been eliminated. The Czechs hammered Sweden 6-1, scoring the first 5 goals of the contest. A dissapointing tournament for the Swedes... hey atleast it wasn't Belarus.

Of note Jagr left the game with an "undisclosed injury".

TSN Recap

CBC Recap

A couple other notes from the World Cup... Brett Hull will not play for the U.S. tonight... Wade Redden skated today but I would be shocked if he plays again in this tournament...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... did you see your Blog in the Vancouver Sun on Saturday, Sept 5? Wow!

The Canuck Fan said...

Wow... did you see your Blog in the Vancouver Sun on Saturday, Sept 5? Wow!No I didn't are you serious?

That's pretty cool if you are, any details on what was in the paper?

The Canuck Fan said...

Ugg these comments look terrible, I suppose I should get to work on finishing off the template of this site.

Anonymous said...

yeah.... thats how I found your blog. Can't believe you didn't see that

The Canuck Fan said...

Damn... wonder if I can still find a copy somewhere, wish I would have seen that.