Thursday, October 13, 2005

Game Report: Wild: A whole bunch - Canucks: None

Great game eh?

It was quite a pathetic display by the Canucks. It was so bad I didn't even watch the third period, so this won't be a proper game report.

I only have one thing to say.

The first period effort was absolutely pathetic. Leading the charge of patheticness was Todd Bertuzzi. Bertuzzi should be completely embarrassed by his play, his game was a text book example of floating. Just pathetic. He of course wasn't the only floater on the night, but really, as a veteran of the team and a supposed leader he needs to be much better.

I could go on a big rant about the game, but I'm not going to. I'll just stop right now and be sure to buy plenty of beer for Friday's game just in case they put on another embarrassing performance.

If you really wan't to read about the game check out the papers.

No comments: